Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#Five sentence Fiction - Falling and Failing!!

 
 
A five sentence fiction inspired by the prompt

*************

I stood at the tallest building, gazing up at the sky and thanked God for helping me achieve whatever I had wanted.
 
At that very minute, I remembered the person who was instrumental in my successful music career.
 
 It was my Grandmother.
 
I had been rejected by 10 music directors and I sat wailing in her lap.

She then comforted me and said those priceless words that resounded in my ears even today, "Falling and Failing are filled in the baggage of every successful person, It's upto you to strive hard and lighten your baggage"
 
**************
I am a Write Tribe ProBlogger with a commitment to write as frequently as I can.

I host the 10/10 Tuesdays prompt with Deepika. Do visit here

Post a Comment